This spot made me so happy as I walked by, I asked my husband to stop and snap a quick pic of me here. Then I realized, it feels so good because all 5 elements are being used appropriately in the decor.
• Wood – in the pillars and table
• Water – the shape of the draping, hanging pothos plants
• Earth – the dirt the plants are potted in
• Metal – the string lights and the fans
• Fire – the light from the lightbulbs and the sunbeam that appeared over my head when I saw the photo!
Notice where you feel good and see if you can figure out why. My guess is the environment you feel best in will be balanced & harmonious, therefore, making you feel the same way!